How to connect Paperform + WordPress Website Creator
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and WordPress Website Creator automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Install WordPress sites with WordPress Website Creator on your server with new form submissions in Paperform
Install WordPress sites with WordPress Website Creator on your server with new form submissions in Paperform
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Get Error Messages During the InstallationTriggers when a error coming up. Installation on remote servers is very complex. Multiple API requests to create accounts, databases and domains. If there are any error messages you can fetch them via this trigger.Trigger
- Get New Website CredentialsTriggers when the website is successfully created. With this zap you can retrieve the data of your created websites. For example, you can retrieve the domain, username and password of a website to save it in your crm and/or send an email with access data to your new customer.Trigger
- New Website on a CpanelWith this Zap you can automatically install wordpress websites on a customer cpanel.Action
- New Website on Your Own Agency Server or cPanelWith this Zap you can automatically install wordpress websites on your own WHM Server, Plesk Server or cPanel.Action
- New Website on Wp-Website-Creator CloudIf you do not have your own server, use this zap to create a website on wp-website-creator cloud. Depending on your membership the website will be stored on our server for 7,14 or 30 days.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and WordPress Website Creator.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.