How to connect Paperform + WebWork Time Tracker
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and WebWork Time Tracker automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new Project is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreates a projectAction
- Create TaskCreating Task in WebworkAction
- Create UserCreate User in WebworkAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and WebWork Time Tracker.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.