How to connect Paperform + ThunderTix
Unfortunately, there are no combinations yet for Paperform and ThunderTix.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Ticket SoldTriggers for each ticket sold. If there are multiple tickets in an order, the trigger will fire once for each ticket in the order.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers every time a customer is created.Trigger
- New Gift Card SoldTriggers when a gift card is purchased.Trigger
- New MoneyTransactionTriggers every time a money transaction is made.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers every time a purchase is made.Trigger
- New Order CouponTriggers every time a purchase is made, send coupons information.Trigger
- New Order DonationTriggers every time a purchase is made, send donations information.Trigger
Triggers every time a purchase is made, send giftcards redeemed information.
Triggers every time a purchase is made, send products information.
Triggers every time a purchase is made, send tickets information.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and ThunderTix.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.