How to connect Paperform + The Web Console
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and The Web Console automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- ContactTriggers when a new contact joins database.Trigger
- InvoiceTriggers when an invoice is created or status is updated.Trigger
- Shop OrderTriggers when a shop order is created or status is updated.Trigger
- Create / Update ContactCreates or updates a contact into database.Action
- Find RegistrationSearch for registration by invoice ref. number.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and The Web Console.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.