How to connect Paperform + TextP2P
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and TextP2P automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a contact opts-out of receiving texts by replying STOP.
automatically do this!
Add Contact to List
Add existing TextP2P contact to an existing TextP2P list
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.TriggerInstant
- Get UnsubscribersTriggers when a contact opts-out of receiving texts by replying STOP.TriggerScheduled
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.TriggerScheduled
- Add Contact to ListAdd existing TextP2P contact to an existing TextP2P listActionScheduled
- Create ContactCreates a Contact associated to a list within TextP2PActionScheduled
- Remove Contact From ListRemove TextP2P existing contact from a list it's assigned toActionScheduled
- Send Text MessageSend a single text messageActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform + TextP2P.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.