How to connect Paperform + SwiftEnterprise
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and SwiftEnterprise automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Add CommentAdds a comment to the workitem in a specified project.Action
- Block/Unblock WorkitemBlocks or unblocks a workitem in a specified project.Action
- Close WorkitemCloses the workitem in a specified project.Action
- Create WorkitemAdds a new workitem in a specified project as per the selected workitem type.Action
- Delete WorkitemDeletes the workitem in a specified project.Action
- Modify WorkitemModifies the name and priority set of a workitem in a selected project.Action
- Reopen WorkitemReopens the workitem in a specified project.Action
Routes or rejects a timelog for a workitem in a specified project.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and SwiftEnterprise.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.