How to connect Paperform + Skubana
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Skubana automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Order in a Chosen StatusTriggers when a new order is created.Trigger
- New or Updated Order in a Chosen StatusTriggers when an order is updated or created and has the desired status.Trigger
- Order ShippedTriggers when an order is shipped. Individual order items are also included.Trigger
- New Sales ChannelTriggers when a new sales channel is created.Trigger
- Shipped Order With DateTriggers when an order is shipped with a created date time.Trigger
- Create OrderCreates a new order.Action
- Mark Order as ShippedMarks an order as shipped.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Skubana.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.