How to connect Paperform + Recruiters*Unite
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Recruiters*Unite automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Download Original CV FileTriggers when a original file was downloaded.Trigger
- Drupal UpdaterTriggers when a drupal data are updated.Trigger
- New Formated CVTriggers when a new formatted CV was created as pdf or doc-fileTrigger
- New or Updated Candidate ProfileTriggers when a candidate profile was created or updated in Recruiters*Unite systemTrigger
- Statistics GeneratorTriggers when a Recruiters*Unite application trigger an event to generate daily statistics.Trigger
- Create and Update Candidate ProfileCreate and update data related to a candidate profile (i.e. address, email)Action
- Update CV-fileupdate CV of an existing candidate profile in the talent poolAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Recruiters*Unite.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.