How to connect Paperform + Recruiterflow
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Recruiterflow automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Candidate Added to a JobTriggers when a candidate is first added to a jobTrigger
- Candidate Applied to a JobTriggers when a candidate applies to a jobTrigger
- New Candidate CreatedTriggers when a new candidate is createdTrigger
- Candidate DisqualifiedTriggers when a candidate is disqualified from a jobTrigger
- Candidate Stage ChangedTriggers when a candidate's job stage changesTrigger
- Job ClosedTriggers when a job is closed in RecruiterflowTrigger
- Job CreatedTriggers when a job is created in RecruiterflowTrigger
Saves data to Recruiterflow by creating a file with the response
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Recruiterflow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.