How to connect Paperform + Range
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Range automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- List MeetingsRequests all meetings, to be used as a dropdown trigger.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when someone publishes a new check-in.Trigger
- New Check-In by TeammateTriggers when a teammate publishes a check-in.Trigger
- New Meeting ActionTriggers when a new meeting action item is assigned.Trigger
- Joined TeamTriggers when a user's teams change.Trigger
- Record InteractionAdds an interaction with another system of record to a user's activity feed.Action
- User InfoRequests information about the owner of the API key.Action
Looks up a Range user in your workspace by their email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Range.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.