How to connect Paperform + Range
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Range automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- List MeetingsRequests all meetings, to be used as a dropdown trigger.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when someone publishes a new check-in.Trigger
- New Check-In by TeammateTriggers when a teammate publishes a check-in.Trigger
- New Meeting ActionTriggers when a new meeting action item is assigned.Trigger
- Joined TeamTriggers when a user's teams change.Trigger
- Record InteractionAdds an interaction with another system of record to a user's activity feed.Action
- User InfoRequests information about the owner of the API key.Action
Looks up a Range user in your workspace by their email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Range.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.