How to connect Paperform + Quickpage
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Quickpage automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when there's a new contact.Trigger
- Page Email OpenTriggers when there's a new page email open.Trigger
- Media DownloadTriggers when there's a new media download from page.Trigger
- Page ViewedTriggers when there's a new page view.Trigger
- Page Viewed ReminderTriggers when a page view reminder notification is created.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contactAction
- Send QuickpageSends a Quickpage. If contact details don't exist inside your Quickpage account a new contact will be created with the details.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Quickpage.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.