How to connect Paperform + Podcast.co
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Podcast.co automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Get Published EpisodesTriggers when a podcast episode is published.Trigger
- Get New Private Podcast SubscriberTriggers when someone's email is added as a subscriber to your private podcast (This is a Business plan feature).Trigger
- Get TranscriptionsTriggers when a new transcription is available for the selected Podcast.Trigger
- Create Episode From a File UrlThis will create an unlisted episode by downloading the file. The episode will be linked to the selected podcast.Action
- Add Subscriber to Private PodcastUsing an email address, add a subscriber to your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).Action
- Remove Subscriber From Private PodcastUsing an email address, remove a current subscriber from your private podcast. (This is a Business plan feature).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Podcast.co.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.