How to connect Paperform + Peeplo
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Peeplo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Get All TimezonesReturns a list of all valid timezones given by the IANA timezone database.Trigger
- New EntryTriggers when an employee or admin logs a time entry.Trigger
- Update EntryTriggers when an employee or admin updates a time entry.Trigger
- Archive Time EntryArchives an existing time entryAction
- Create Time EntryCreates a Time EntryAction
- Find EmployeeFind an employee by either primary or secondary emailAction
- Get Time EntriesGets time entries within a given date range. If a project name is specified, it will get all time entries that correspond to that project. If no project name is passed, it will get all projects' time entriesAction
Mark an existing Time Entry as Paid
Updates an existing Time Entry
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Peeplo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.