How to connect Paperform + PCRecruiter
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and PCRecruiter automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Name in Rollup ListTriggers when a candidate is added to the rollup list specified.Trigger
- New PlacementTriggers when a new contract temp or permanent placement is made inside of PCRecruiter.Trigger
- New Position in Rollup ListTriggers when a position is added to the rollup list specified.Trigger
- Pipeline Stage Reached - PCR10 OnlyTriggers when a candidate reaches a particular stage of a pipeline. This trigger is only compatible with PCR10.Trigger
- Create Company RecordCreates a Company Record in PCRecruiter.Action
- Create Name ActivityCreates a name activity inside PCRecruiterAction
- Create Name RecordCreates a Name Record in PCRecruiter.Action
Creates a position activity inside PCRecruiter.
Creates a Name Record in PCRecruiter.
Updates an existing name record in PCRecruiter.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and PCRecruiter.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.