How to connect Paperform + Ortto
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Ortto automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Activity OccurredTriggers when a new Ortto activity occurs.Trigger
- Fields UpdatedTriggers when the specified field(s) of a record have been updated in your Ortto account.Trigger
- New Record CreatedTriggers when a new record (contact or organization) has been added to your Ortto account.Trigger
- Tag Added/RemovedTriggers when a tag has beed added to, or removed from, a record.Trigger
- Create Custom ActivityCreate a custom Activity for a person, optionally create a new record beforehand.Action
- Create RecordCreate a new record (person, organization), or update an existing record in your Ortto account.Action
- Opt Out From SMSOpt out a person from all SMS communications.Action
Add or remove record (person, organization) tags.
Unsubscribe a person from all emails.
Search your Ortto data for a record based on the provided field or optionally create one if none is found.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Ortto.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.