How to connect Paperform + Orbit
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Orbit automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when a new activity is created in OrbitTrigger
- Create ActivitySave an activity to a Member profile in Orbit.Action
- Create MemberAdd a new member to your Orbit workspace.Action
- Create Member NoteCreates a new note for a member in your Orbit workspace. If the member cannot be found, then a new member is first created and the note added to the new member.Action
- Update MemberUpdates a Member's profile on your Orbit workspace.Action
- Get a MemberRetrieves a Member in a Workspace using their member ID or slugAction
- Get a Member by IdentityFinds a member in your Orbit workspace using their email address, or Twitter, GitHub, Discord, or LinkedIn username.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Orbit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.