How to connect Paperform + Meetup
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Meetup automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Event CommentTriggers when someone makes a new comment on an event.Trigger
- New Event From SearchTriggers when a new event is found from search criteria.Trigger
- New EventTriggered when a new event is listed within the desginated search criteria within groups you organize.Trigger
- New Group MemberTriggers when someone joins the group.Trigger
- New Group PhotoTriggers when a new photo is uploaded to the group.Trigger
- New RSVPTriggers whenever a new RSVP is made for a Meetup.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event.Action
Uploads a photo to an album.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Meetup.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.