How to connect Paperform + LeadDelta
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and LeadDelta automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Applied TagTriggers when a tag is applied to a connection.Trigger
- New ConnectionTriggers when a new connection is added.Trigger
- New DisconnectTriggers when a connection is disconnected.Trigger
- New FollowTriggers when a connection is followed.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is sent to a connection.Trigger
- New NoteTriggers when a new note is added to a connection.Trigger
- New Profile VisitTriggers when a new profile visit is done on LinkedIn via LeadDelta.Trigger
Triggers when a connection is unfollowed.
Adds a note to a connection.
Applies a tag to a connection
Creates a new tag
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and LeadDelta.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.