How to connect Paperform + KlickTipp
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and KlickTipp automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Contact Loaded Conversion PixelTriggers when a contact loads a conversion pixel on your website.Trigger
- Contact Opened EmailTriggers when an email is opened by a contact.Trigger
- Email Sent to ContactTriggers when an email is sent to a contact.Trigger
- Contact Viewed Email in Web BrowserTriggers when a contact clicks on the 'view in web browser' link in an email.Trigger
- Contact Clicked on LinkTriggers when a contact clicks on a specific link.Trigger
- SMS Sent to ContactTriggers when an SMS is sent to a contact.Trigger
- Tag Added to ContactTriggers when a tag gets added to a contact for the first time.Trigger
Adds a new subscriber to your ContactCloud.
Adds one or multiple tags to a contact.
Unsubscribes a contact from your ContactCloud.
Removes a tag from a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and KlickTipp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.