How to connect Paperform + iPost
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and iPost automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Contact Entries Zapier ActivityTriggers when a contact reaches a Zapier Activity in iPost.Trigger
- Add Contact to DataTableAdd contact to iPost DataTable.Action
- Add Contact to ListAdd contact to iPost list.Action
- Inject Contact Into JourneyInject contact into journey automation.Action
- Subscribe EmailSubscribe global email status as per contact's email provided.Action
- Subscribe MobileSubscribe global mobile status as per contact's mobile no provided.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribe global email status as per contact's email provided.Action
Unsubscribe global mobile status as per contact's mobile no provided.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and iPost.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.