How to connect Paperform + iPost
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and iPost automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Contact Entries Zapier ActivityTriggers when a contact reaches a Zapier Activity in iPost.Trigger
- Add Contact to DataTableAdd contact to iPost DataTable.Action
- Add Contact to ListAdd contact to iPost list.Action
- Inject Contact Into JourneyInject contact into journey automation.Action
- Subscribe EmailSubscribe global email status as per contact's email provided.Action
- Subscribe MobileSubscribe global mobile status as per contact's mobile no provided.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribe global email status as per contact's email provided.Action
Unsubscribe global mobile status as per contact's mobile no provided.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and iPost.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.