How to connect Paperform + GymFlow
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and GymFlow automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Cancelled MembershipTriggers when a users membership changes to a cancelled status.Trigger
- Event RSVP UpdatesTriggers when a user RSVP status changes to Booked, Cancelled or Attended.Trigger
- Expired MembershipTriggers when a users membership expiresTrigger
- Membership PurchasedTriggers when a user purchases a membership for either the first time or any subsequent time.Trigger
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created in Gymflow.Trigger
- Session Pack PurchasedTriggers when a user purchases a Session Pack for the first time and any subsequent times.Trigger
- Add New LeadAdds a lead in GymFlow with a lead status of "New Lead".Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and GymFlow.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.