How to connect Paperform + GuideCX
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and GuideCX automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create Pending ProjectA Pending Project is an object containing the default values that a GuideCX admin or project manager will have access to as they complete the project setup within the GuideCX app. A successful API request will trigger a "Pending Project" notification within the app and provide an opportunity for your project manager to verify the project details before the project is created and your customer users are notified.Action
- Create Project NoteCreates a new note on the projectAction
- Create Task NoteCreates a note on a taskAction
- Update Task StatusUpdates the status of a taskAction
- Find TaskSearch for a task across your organizationAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and GuideCX.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.