How to connect Paperform + Ghost
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Ghost automatically—no code required.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Member CreatedTriggers when a new member is added (requires Ghost 3.0.0 or later).Trigger
- Member DeletedTriggers when a member is deleted (requires Ghost 3.0.3 or later).Trigger
- Member UpdatedTriggers when a member is updated (requires Ghost 3.0.3 or later).Trigger
- Page PublishedTriggers when a page is published.Trigger
- Post PublishedTriggers when a post is published.Trigger
- Post ScheduledTriggers when a post is scheduled.Trigger
- Create MemberCreates a member (Only supported by Ghost 3.0.0 and later)Action
Creates a post.
Updates a member (Only supported by Ghost 3.0.0 and later)
Search for an author by email address or slug.
Search for a member by email address.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Ghost.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.