How to connect Paperform + DreamApply
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and DreamApply automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Applicant RegisteredTriggers when a new applicant has registered (on their own). This is separate from an applicant being imported or entered by an advisor/agent.Trigger
- Applicant Requested to Be ForgottenTriggers when an applicant presses the button to request their data to be removed from the system, according to the GDPR right to be forgotten.Trigger
- Application Was FlaggedTriggers when an application flag was added to an application. A flag is whatever piece of information that is set, often by admission staff, to place applications into various categories.Trigger
- Application Was Re-SubmittedTriggers when an application is re-submitted (after being submitted and reopened before). This may trigger multiple times as applications can be reopened and re-submitted by applicants at will. Note that there is a separate trigger for catching just the first-time submitted applications.Trigger
- Application Was SubmittedTriggers when an application is submitted for the first time. Note that there is a separate trigger for re-submitted applications.Trigger
- Application Was Un-FlaggedTriggers when an application flag was removed from an application. A flag is whatever piece of information that is set, often by admission staff, to place applications into various categories.Trigger
- Invoice Was CollectedTriggers when an invoice was marked as fully paid. This can happen when the applicant makes a payment using a payment gateway (PayPal, Flywire, Mollie, Authorize.net, Simplepay or others) or when the admissions administrator or accountant manually marks the invoice as paid.Trigger
Triggers when a new invoice is issued. This can happen automatically using the rules engine or the API, but often invoices are also issued manually by the admissions administrator.
Triggers when an offer is confirmed and sent out to the applicant.
Creates a new applicant and sends a welcome letter
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and DreamApply.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.