How to connect Paperform + Darwin CX
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Darwin CX automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Newsletter SubscriptionTriggers when a user subscribes to a newsletter.Trigger
- Newsletter UnsubscriptionTriggers when a user unsubscribes to a newsletter.Trigger
- User ActivatedTriggers when user's expiry date for a product is updated to one in the future.Trigger
- User DeactivatedTriggers when user's subscription for a specific product expires.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a ClientAction
- Create ProductCreate a product on the DarwinCX platform.Action
- Subscribe UserSubscribes a user in Darwin.Action
- Darwin CX
Unsubscribes a user in Darwin.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Darwin CX.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.