How to connect Paperform + Cyberimpact
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Cyberimpact automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a new group is added.Trigger
- New Group MemberTriggers when a new group member is added.Trigger
- New MemberTriggers when a new member is added.Trigger
- Add a New GroupAdd a new static group in your account.Action
- Add a Member to GroupsAdds a specific member to selected groups.Action
- Add a New MemberAdd a new member in your account. To use this method you must first get the authorization, please contact our staff.Action
- Opt-In a MemberSend an optin email to the specified email address, creating the member if not already existing and adding it to the specified list of groups.Action
Find an existing member.
Find or Create Member
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Cyberimpact.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.