How to connect Paperform + Crystal
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Crystal automatically—no code required.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Contributor Updated in TeamTriggers when the Contributor's list is updated in a specific team.Trigger
- Contributor Updated in OwnershipTriggers when a contributor has been updated in a specific ownership.Trigger
- List All the OwnershipsTriggers when you want to list all the ownerships of a team.Trigger
- New Ownership in TeamTriggers when new ownership has been created in a specific team.Trigger
- New Resource in OwnershipTriggers when new resource has been added to an Ownership.Trigger
- New Resource in TeamTriggers when new resource has been created in a specific team.Trigger
- Owner Updated in OwnershipTriggers when owner is updated in a specific ownership.Trigger
Triggers when owner has been updated in an ownership in a specific team.
Create a new ressource to ownership.
Create a new ownership in a specific team.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Crystal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.