How to connect Paperform + Badger Maps
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Badger Maps automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New AccountTriggers when you or a user you manage creates an Account.Trigger
- New Check-InTriggers when you or a user you manage checks-in at an Account.Trigger
- Account UpdatedTriggers when you or a user you manage updates an Account.Trigger
- Create AccountCreates a new account.Action
- Create Check-InCreates a new Check-in.Action
- Update AccountUpdates an existing account.Action
- Find AccountFind an existing Account in Badger by Account's Badger ID, External ID (ex: ID in your CRM), or other fields.Action
- Badger Maps
Find an existing Badger User by User's email address or internal ID.
- Badger Maps
Find or Create Account
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Badger Maps.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.