How to connect Paperform + Constant Contact
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Constant Contact automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to your account.Trigger
- New Email OpenTriggers when a recipient opens an email from a specified campaign.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact on a specific list in your account.Action
- Update ContactUpdates a contact in your account. Only filled will be updated.Action
- Find ContactFind Contact by email.Action
- Find or Create ContactFind or Create ContactAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Constant Contact.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.