How to connect Paperform + Consent Kit
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Consent Kit automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Consent AgreedTriggers when a new consent has been created and agreed.Trigger
- Consent DeclinedTriggers when a new consent has been created and declined.Trigger
- Consent UpdatedTriggers when a new consent has been updated.Trigger
- Data LinkedTriggers when new data has been linked to a participant.Trigger
- Participant CreatedTriggers when a participant has been created.Trigger
- Link Data to ParticipantLinks data to a participant.Action
- Create ParticipantCreates a participant.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Consent Kit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.