How to connect Paperform + Cloudprinter.com
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Cloudprinter.com automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New SignalsTriggers when you receive notifications of the print and ship status of your print jobs.Trigger
- Cancel OrderRequest cancellation of a specific order.Action
- Create OrderCreate a new order for one item that will be sent to the Print Cloud. You are required to set up the product, options, shipping, and address details.Action
- Request Order QuoteRequest a quote for a specific item. The Quote Hash will be stored and can be used to Create Order in the Action step.Action
- Find an OrderFinds the status of one of your orders based on the order reference.Action
- Find a ProductFinds the specifications of a product based on the product reference.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Cloudprinter.com.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.