How to connect Paperform + Cloudinary
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Cloudinary automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Uploaded ResourceTriggers when a new resource is uploaded.Trigger
- New Tagged ResourceTriggers when a new resource is uploaded and is tagged with a given tag.Trigger
- Transform ResourceCreates a Cloudinary URL that can be used to transform, manipulate, and share the resource.Action
- Upload ResourceUploads a new resource to your Cloudinary account.Action
- Upload Resource (Advanced)Uploads a new resource to your Cloudinary account. This advanced action includes additional upload parameters.Action
- Create Usage ReportCreates a report on the status of your Cloudinary account usage details, including storage, bandwidth, requests, number of resources, and add-on usage.Action
- Upload new imageUpload new imageAction
Upload new image
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Cloudinary.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.