How to connect Paperform + Burb
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Burb automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New GroupTriggers when a group is created.Trigger
- New MemberTriggers when a member is added.Trigger
- Member Added to GroupTriggers when a member is added to a group.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates a new activity, probably with input from previous steps.Action
- Disable UserDisables a user by emailAction
- Create MemberCreates a new member.Action
- Create a Member Pending ApprovalCreates a new member that will have to be approved before being allowed to join a slack community, probably with input from previous steps.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Burb.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.