How to connect Paperform + AWeber
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and AWeber automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is added.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new custom field is added to a list.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added to an account.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list of your choosing.Action
- Create SubscriberCreates a new subscriber.Action
- Update SubscriberUpdate a subscriber.Action
Find a subscriber by email or name.
Find a list by name.
Finds or creates a specific find subscriber.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and AWeber.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.