How to connect Paperform + Autopilot
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Autopilot automatically—no code required.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New Activity OccurredTriggers when a new Autopilot activity occurs.Trigger
- Fields UpdatedTriggers when the specified field(s) of a record have been updated in your Autopilot account.Trigger
- New Record CreatedTriggers when a new record (contact or organization) has been added to your Autopilot account.Trigger
- Tag Added/RemovedTriggers when a tag has beed added to, or removed from, a record.Trigger
- Create Custom ActivityCreate a custom Activity for a person, optionally create a new record beforehand.Action
- Create RecordCreate a new record (person, organization), or update an exisitng record in your Autopilot account.Action
- Opt Out From SMSOpt out a person from all SMS communications.Action
Add or remove record (person, organization) tags.
Unsubscribe a person from all emails.
Search your Autopilot data for a record based on the provided field or optionally create one if none is found.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Autopilot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.