How to connect Paperform + Appify
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and Appify automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a record of the specified object in Appify Flex database.Trigger
- Insert RecordInsert a new record into the specified object in Appify Flex database. A successful request will return the record ID in the ‘turboid’ field. This unique record ID can be used to update, query, or delete the record.Action
- Update RecordUpdate fields of the specified record. The Appify Flex record is uniquely identified by the turboid field.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and Appify.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.