How to connect Paperform + 4Degrees
Zapier lets you send info between Paperform and 4Degrees automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Deal UpdatedTriggers when a deal is updated. WARNING: This will effectively send all of your deals to zapier.Trigger
- Contact UpdatedTriggers when a contact is updated. WARNING: This will effectively send all of your contacts to zapier.Trigger
- New Exported ContactTriggers when a contact is exported to Zapier.Trigger
- New DealTriggers when a new deal is created. The Deal is exported to zapier.Trigger
- New ReminderTrigger when a new reminder is created. The reminder is exported to Zapier.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create Contact InteractionCreates a Contact InteractionAction
Creates a deal on a given list.
Creates a note on an existing deal in 4degrees
Edits a an existing deal.
- Step 1: Authenticate Paperform and 4Degrees.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.