How to connect PandaDoc + AtlasKPI
Zapier lets you send info between PandaDoc and AtlasKPI automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document is completed.Trigger
- Document Status ChangedTriggers when a document status changes to draft, sent, viewed, completed, paid, etc.Trigger
- Document PaidTriggers when a document is paid.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a document is sent.Trigger
- Create AttachmentCreates an attachment for document.Action
- Create Contact [Deprecated]Create a new contact in PandaDocAction
- Create DocumentCreates a document from a template.Action
- Create or Update ContactCreate a new contact or update an existing contact by emailAction
Finds a Document
Gets a list of document attachments.
Gets a Document by ID
Creates a row in specified Atlas Sheet
- Step 1: Authenticate PandaDoc and AtlasKPI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.