PagerDuty + SugarCRM 6.2-5 Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between PagerDuty and SugarCRM 6.2-5.
It's easy to connect PagerDuty + SugarCRM 6.2-5 and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when new incidents are created, or when existing incidents change state.
Triggers when you add a new case.
Triggers when you add a new record or entry to a module. (Note - due to an intermittent SugarCRM sorting bug, this trigger may not work as expected.)
Triggers when you add a new lead.
Triggers when you add a new opportunity.
Triggers when a new user is created.
Triggers when you add a new contact.
Triggers when you add a new field to a module.
Triggers when you add a new module.
Triggers when you add a new task.
- Step 1: Authenticate PagerDuty + SugarCRM 6.2-5.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.