PagerDuty + Dotcom Monitor Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between PagerDuty and Dotcom Monitor.
It's easy to connect PagerDuty + Dotcom Monitor and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when new incidents are created, or when existing incidents change state.
Triggers when a device's status becomes 'UP' after have been 'DOWN'.
Triggers when a device status is changed to 'DOWN'.
Triggers when a device status is changed (UP to DOWN or vise versa).
- Step 1: Authenticate PagerDuty + Dotcom Monitor.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.