How to connect Outplay + Novocall
Zapier lets you send info between Outplay and Novocall automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ProspectTriggers when Prospect is created in Outplay.Trigger
- Optout ProspectTriggers when Prospect has opted out in Outplay.Trigger
- Update ProspectTriggers when Prospect is updated in Outplay.Trigger
- Save ProspectCreate or Update Prospect and Adds to Sequence based on the provided Sequence IdentifierAction
- Cancel AppointmentTriggers when a customer cancels an existing appointmentTrigger
- Failed CallTriggers when either the customer or the call rep misses the call. (Only after the call has ended)Trigger
- Incoming CallTriggers when a customer makes a new request for a callback. (Only at the very start of the call)Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is submitted.Trigger
Triggers when a customer makes a new appointment for a scheduled call.
Triggers when a customer change an existing appointment
Triggers when both customer & call rep have picked up the call. (Only after the call has completed)
Creates a call record
- Step 1: Authenticate Outplay and Novocall.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.