How to connect Opesta + Sendinblue
Zapier lets you send info between Opesta and Sendinblue automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated Custom FieldTriggers when a custom field value is provided or updated for a subscriber.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added.Trigger
- Tag Added to SubscriberTriggers when a tag is added to a subscriber.Trigger
- Add Tag to SubscriberAdds a tag to a subscriber.Action
- Update Custom FieldUpdates the value of a custom field for a subscriber.Action
- Remove Tag From SubscriberRemoves a tag from a subscriber.Action
- Find a SubscriberFinds a subscriber by Facebook ID, name or email.Action
- New Campaign StatusTriggers when the status of a SendinBlue campaign is updated.Trigger
Triggers when a new contact is added to a Sendinblue list. This trigger will not be fired for existing contact added to specific list.
Triggers when a Sendinblue contact is added or updated (either list(s) they belong to or contact data).
Adds or updates a contact data.
Sends an email from your Sendinblue account with HTML or plain text content.
- Step 1: Authenticate Opesta and Sendinblue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.