How to connect Opesta + Pocket
Zapier lets you send info between Opesta and Pocket automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated Custom FieldTriggers when a custom field value is provided or updated for a subscriber.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added.Trigger
- Tag Added to SubscriberTriggers when a tag is added to a subscriber.Trigger
- Add Tag to SubscriberAdds a tag to a subscriber.Action
- Update Custom FieldUpdates the value of a custom field for a subscriber.Action
- Remove Tag From SubscriberRemoves a tag from a subscriber.Action
- Find a SubscriberFinds a subscriber by Facebook ID, name or email.Action
- New Archived ItemTriggers when you archive an item.Trigger
Triggers when you favorite an item.
Triggers when you add a new item.
Triggers when you tag an item.
Save an item for later.
- Step 1: Authenticate Opesta and Pocket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.