How to connect Opesta + LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Opesta and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated Custom FieldTriggers when a custom field value is provided or updated for a subscriber.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added.Trigger
- Tag Added to SubscriberTriggers when a tag is added to a subscriber.Trigger
- Add Tag to SubscriberAdds a tag to a subscriber.Action
- Update Custom FieldUpdates the value of a custom field for a subscriber.Action
- Remove Tag From SubscriberRemoves a tag from a subscriber.Action
- Find a SubscriberFinds a subscriber by Facebook ID, name or email.Action
- New Event Registration Form ResponseTriggers when you receive a new event response.Trigger
- LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms
Triggers when you receive a new form response.
- Step 1: Authenticate Opesta and LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.