Ontraport + JustCall Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Ontraport and JustCall.
It's easy to connect Ontraport + JustCall and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.
Triggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.
Triggers when a new appointment is scheduled via JustCall Appointment Scheduler (Public Calendar)
Triggers when a new contact is added to your JustCall address book.
Triggers whenever there is a new voicemail
Triggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.
Triggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.
Triggers when a call ends and gets logged in your JustCall call logs. (For voicemails use New Voicemail trigger)
Triggers when a new text is sent from (or received on) your JustCall numbers
- Step 1: Authenticate Ontraport + JustCall.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.