How to connect OneNote + Nozbe
Zapier lets you send info between OneNote and Nozbe automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.
Given a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!
- New Note in SectionTriggers when a new note is created in a notebook/section.Trigger
- Append NoteAppends content to the end of a note.Action
- Create Image NoteCreates a note with an embedded image (must have a public URL to that image).Action
- Create NoteCreate a new note in the "Quick Notes" section of your default notebook.Action
- Create Note in SectionCreates a new note in a specific Notebook/SectionAction
- Create Page/Note From Url LinkGiven a URL, we'll download it and place it in your OneNote account!Action
- New Completed ActionTriggered when an action is marked complete.Trigger
- New ContextTriggered when a new context is added to a projectTrigger
Triggered when a new note is created as an attachment on a Project, via the Project Info section in Nozbe.
Triggered when a new action is created
Triggered when a new project is created
- Step 1: Authenticate OneNote + Nozbe.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.