How to connect OneDrive + Mailparser
Zapier lets you send info between OneDrive and Mailparser automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- New FileTriggers when a new file is added in a folder.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is added.Trigger
- Upload FileUpload an existing file or attachment not bigger than 60 MB.Action
- Create FolderCreates a new folder.Action
- Create New Text FileCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Find FileFinds a file by name.Action
- Find FolderFinds a folder by name.Action
- Find or Create FileFinds a file by name.Action
Finds a folder by name.
Triggers when a new email is parsed in an inbox.
- Step 1: Authenticate OneDrive and Mailparser.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.