How to connect OnceHub + D7 SMS
Zapier lets you send info between OnceHub and D7 SMS automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Conversation Lifecycle EventTriggers when the status of a conversation is changed to “Reached-out”, “Started”, “Closed”, or “Abandoned”.Trigger
- Conversation AbandonedTriggers when a chatbot conversation is abandoned by a website visitor.Trigger
- Conversation ClosedTriggers when a chatbot conversation reaches its end, or when a website visitor engages with a new chatbot.Trigger
- Conversation Reached OutTriggers when a chatbot reaches out to a website visitor, prior to the website visitor's first response.Trigger
- Conversation StartedTriggers when a website visitor starts interacting with your chatbot.Trigger
- Booking Lifecycle EventTriggers when the status of a booking is changed to “Scheduled”, “Rescheduled”, “Canceled”, “Completed”, or “No-show”.Trigger
- Booking CanceledTriggers when an existing booking is cancelled.Trigger
- Booking Cancelled and RescheduledTriggers when a booking is canceled and replaced by a new booking.Trigger
Triggers when the date and time for a booking has passed.
Triggers when the status of a booking is manually changed to “No-show”.
Triggers when a booking is rescheduled.
Triggers when a new booking is scheduled.
- D7 SMS
Sends an SMS.
- Step 1: Authenticate OnceHub and D7 SMS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.